Sunday 10 July 2011

:(

SORRY GUYS for the no posts and no bloggin :( I have been very busy as I came into a period of study leave where I had to revise my shizz for exams AGAIN...

So in that period, I had a time where I was just losing will to do anything until my dad showed me a book called "How to think like a millionaire"

It really got me motivated! It's basically a reply form 2 millionaire authors of their own books joined each other to reply to their letters that they were receiving. And this book just tells you all the motivational speaking and all the ways you can improve for personal gain or your business. It really inspire me :)

I can't show you what it's like since I can't find it on the internet... But I'll give an extract from one of the paragraphs..

One day, a wise man was asked by a disciple what it took to obtain wisdom. The sage led the disciple to a river and plunged his head under water. After a few seconds, his anxious follower began struggling, afraid he was going to drown. But the teacher continued to hold his head underwater. The student struggled even harder. Finally, the wise man let him go just before he would have drowned and asked him, "When your head was underwater, what did you want most?" "To breathe," the frightened boy answer. "Well there you have it. That's exactly how much you must want wisdom."

It tells us how much you must want something to get it by struggling for dear life just to get it. That's how much you have to want to be successful.

So, this post's question, What are your dreams?

1 comment: